The crayon’s out of the box! We are so excited to announce a new, sleek look for Classworks login screen! As you know, we are constantly evaluating our product and making enhancements based on your feedback and experience.
Classworks unified login will be implemented for all stakeholders; students, teachers, and administrators. You will begin seeing the new login in the next couple of weeks, but we just couldn’t keep it a secret any longer! Take a look below to learn more.
Classworks Unified Login
Classworks has updated the login screen to the standard method of a username and password, saving you time and making things easier for your students.
We’ve simplified and altered some of the features you were used to as well as added some new items so that all the information and links you need are right at your fingertips.
- District Name: Front and center so students know they are on the correct screen.
- Login: A username and password keeps it simple.
- Forgot User Name/Password: Just like before, simply click this link to retrieve your password.
- Buttons: Additional resources like Sample Activities, What’s New, and Support. The link or “button” will turn yellow when you hover over it.
- System Links: Information and resources in case your system isn’t running just right.
- Icons: Quick access to our Classworks Facebook page, Twitter feed, and the Top Daily Performers website.
What Do You Think?
We hope you are as excited as we are about this new login! Remember, it was input from you that led to the clean look and streamlined process. As you begin to use the new login, we can’t wait to hear what you think about the design, functionality, and experience.