Digital Math Resources
The Classworks Hundreds Grid can be accessed on a laptop or tablet at hundredsgrid.classworks.com. Use the print option for students without internet access.
Try one of these activities:
- Strengthen number sense by having students complete a hundreds grid mystery picture (see samples).
- For a challenge, make the numbers larger or turn them into addition and subtraction problems. Tip: Classworks Hundreds Grid goes to 1,000.
- Have students highlight their multiplication facts (ex. highlight products of 2-blue, 3-yellow, 4-purple.)
Tip: Differentiate with different facts for different learners.
- Have students use the Notepad Tool found in Student Resources to explain patterns they see or print the chart and write out the patterns they find.
- Reinforce skills by assigning Classworks units for students to practice. Use the Practice Unit Launcher (PUL) to embed units into your LMS or web page. Or, simply email parents the links to work on with their kids.
- Introduce new skills you plan to teach using the PUL.
|Ruleville Elementary Classworks Projects|
- To assign cross-curricular projects search Classworks by Activities and grade level, then refine by type - Project (for detailed instructions click here).
- Our favorites include: